Hi, I'm a person living in the North East of England who has schizophrenia. I have been in and out of hospital between 2001-2004. This blog will be notes about my experiences as a patient (aka client) both in hospital and in the community. . What is schizopanic? Its the panic that flashes through someone's eyes when you tell them you've got schizophrenia.
Bravo! Wonderful stuff Ian, I can see how you came to possess such resiliance. I love the vine analogy, in fact, I love the blog, full stop! Please keep it upx
Hi Ian, As the comments feature seems to work I'll misuse it a bit to send a message to you: Thanks for your article in The ACCU Overload 97. Good stuff, informative, and well written. Best Regards, Marty
3 comments:
Test comment!
Bravo! Wonderful stuff Ian, I can see how you came to possess such resiliance. I love the vine analogy, in fact, I love the blog, full stop! Please keep it upx
Hi Ian,
As the comments feature seems to work I'll misuse it a bit to send a message to you:
Thanks for your article in The ACCU Overload 97. Good stuff, informative, and well written.
Best Regards,
Marty
Post a Comment