Sunday, September 29, 2013
I went to see Blue Jasmine recently. It was a good film with a real life kind of ending. Cate Blanchett was excellent as Jasmine. We get to see the side effects of a mental health problem but it's not mentioned in the film's dialogue - but Jasmine does take a lot of pills.
Saturday, September 21, 2013
Reasons why Sheldon is not like me.
- Sheldon plays MMORPGs (World of Warcraft) online. I run a RPG (Traveller) IRL (In Real Life).
- Sheldon has a Doctorate in Physics. I have a Degree in I.T (Information Technology).
- Sheldon writes Java applets. I am a C++ programmer migrating from Windows to Linux.
- Sheldon reads Marvell Comics. I read Sandman graphics novels.
- Sheldon watches science fiction written by amateurs. I read science fiction written by gifted authors.
- Sheldon says Bazinga. I say Woot Woot.
- Sheldon endlessly promotes his high intelligence. I endlessly promote FLOSS (free) software especially Linux.
Reasons why Sheldon is like me.
- We've both got OCD.
- We're both highly susceptible to stimulants.